Saturday, November 13, 2010

Noel - sing it with me?

Here's a card inspired by the A Card A Day book by PaperCrafts.  The music paper I used is from the Misteltoe collection by Close To My Heart.  The stamp was taken from their Father Christmas set.  I used my Cricut to cut out the NOEL letters (Plantin), then used the sheet they were cut out from...so that it is set "stencil style".  My little music notes are from the Cricut cartridge Joys of the Season. I had a great time making this card.  My bff Kate and I went through every step together deciding just how to mimic the sample card (which was actually a school days sample).  I distressed the edges on this one and shaded around the inside of the letters.  Not sure if you can tell the cardstock I used for the stamp was worked over quite a lot to make it very plyable, trying to get a really distressed look. Hope you enjoy this one, and as always, thanks for stopping by! --Margo 

1 comment: