Sunday, December 5, 2010

Birthday near the holidays? What does that card look like?

A birthday near the holidays means the card looks NOTHING like Christmas!  Well, at least in my world.  I always feel badly for the person who has a birthday near Christmas.  I make every effort to stay away from anything resembling Christmas colors!  So, this was the card for someone in my office that just celebrated her birthday.
I used the Magnifique paper and added some "feather-like" stamping on the large piece with the Lagoon color from the coordinating paper under the sentiment. Another quick and easy card, and she loved it!  So gratifying to see someone enjoy a card you made with them in mind.

Ok, that's the little break from Christmas cards...now, back to the red and green of the season!

As always, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME card!!! I agree with you...my sis-in-law has a b-day on Dec. 20th, so the cards I make for her NEVER look "Christmasy"!!

    ReplyDelete