Saturday, June 27, 2009

My sister challenged me!

My sister and I talk on the phone, all the time and for hours, while we each play in our craft rooms. She lives on the "other coast" and this is the way we "hang out" together. I was ready to start another project and said "tell me which paper pack to use". If you know the CTMH product, you'll enjoy this...she couldn't remember the name so she said the "Zippity-do-dah, or whatever paper". She meant Boom-di-ada! LOL Not my favorite paper...I am not a fan of burnt orange so I used the pink and greens:

I happened to be surfing blogs at the time. A favorite is TayloredExpression.blogspot.com. Taylor has a list of challenges and this one is from the TECC #71. The top rectangle is on raised with foam glue squares. As always, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Sis!!!! I shall forever call this kit Zippity Do Dah! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete