Monday, June 15, 2009

Wow -- A blog award...me?


Imagine my surprise when I received these acknowledgements for a blog award. I'm absolutely honored that these wonderfully crafty ladies thought of my blog for this award.

Thank you Iona, Brenda, and Emma! I realize you already have your honors, but I have to add you three to my list -- as I've visited your blogs many times!

The rules for this blog award are:

Accept the award, post it on your blog with the name of the person who gave you the award. Be sure to link their blog so people can visit them!!
Pass the award to 15 other blogs you've newly discovered. Remember to post to their blog to let them know they've received the award!

1.Iona
2.Brenda
3.Emma
4.Kristi
5.Erin
6.Krista
7.Denice
8. Christina
9. Mandy
10. Erica
11. Carla
12. Melissa
13. Barbara
14. Paige
15. Miss Molly

6 comments:

  1. Talk about honored, THANK-YOU! I'm posting it as soon as I finish with this.

    I love coming to your blog and seeing all then great cards and projects you make...so happening and fun! You have an endless supply of creativity!

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I appreciate the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margo - Thank you so much for giving me this award! I'm so glad you posted to me as I LOVE your work and your site! I've linked to you under my CTMH Sisters area so I can share your creativity with others who visit my site!

    Paige

    PS - I think there is something to this Paper and Plants combination - I play in the dirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your site. Thank you for my award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thanks so much! I'm flattered.

    ReplyDelete