Thursday, January 21, 2010

More cards from the crop

Here are a few more pictures from the 29-hour party!
This one is with the new Love Birds stamp from Close To My Heart (CTMH). I used the Cricut Accent Essentials for the card base, Nestabilities scallops and circles for the layers. The birds were stamped in black, then stamped again on patterned paper, and I cut the body out for color.



This next card is super easy. I used the Cricut again, with the Wild Card cartridge. The stamp is also a CTMH stamp, In The Month Of February. All paper/cardstock is from CTMH.

And here is a picture of the goodie bags I made for everyone, and a close up of the little flower monogram tag. Again, all Cricut...got it for Christmas, and just learned how to use it! (In case that wasn't obvious!) *grin*


I apologize for such poor photos. I actually have a really nice camera, but no way to get good lighting. I'm researching photo/light cubes. Think I'll try making one and see how that works! My last post, with a birthday card didn't show any of the "glitter pen" detail...and that was the final straw! LOL
As always, thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. these are all really cute, Margo!
    Welcome to the world of Cricuteers!

    About that light box...I was trying to find a picture of one I had seen that was home-made and works well.
    Basically using a tall box, cut out the sides to make windows, then cover the holes with white paper. Then create a "ramp"of white paper on the inside starting at the top back and glueing at the front edge.
    You set your project right about at the up curve mark inside the box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute cards! And I bags are adorable.

    ReplyDelete